Makes 4-6 servings
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced or spiralized
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced, julienned or spiralized
- 1 green shallot, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely sliced purple cabbage
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced in thin wedges with the skin on
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 3 tbsp. shredded coconut
Nut Chilly Dressing:
- 4 Medjool dates, soak for up to an hour in a cup of hot water (save the water)
- 1/2 cup almond or cashew butter
- 3 tbs. maple syrup
- 3 tbs. of low sodium tamari
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tbs. fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 1/4–1/2 cup of water (that was saved from the dates)
Toss all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Blend all the dressing ingredients together in a food processor. Add water by the tablespoon, if needed, in order to get your desired consistency.
Add the dressing, as needed, to the vegetables and serve. Store the excess dressing a small Mason jar and use on other veggies and salads.