- 1/3 cup low sodium tamari
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce or favorite hot sauce
- Juice from half a fresh lemon
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless salmon fillet, either cut in portions or whole piece
- Sesame seeds for garnish
Whisk together the tamari, hoisin sauce, hot sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, ginger and garlic in a shallow bowl. Add the salmon fillet to the marinade, turning to coat and place in the refrigerator for 30–45 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the fish and marinade in a rectangular glass Pyrex dish and spoon the marinade over the salmon. Bake until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, 25-30 minutes.
When done, spread some of the marinade over the top of the fish and sprinkle with sesame seeds.