Are You Having a Hard Time Trying to Eat Healthier?
Do you have a hard time sticking to your plans of eating healthier?
Unfortunately good intentions aren’t always enough. And if this is your case, it’s time to make a plan. You’d be surprised at how much easier it is to carry out your plans when you have the right equipment. And by that I mean food!
One of the things that I do is stock my fridge with bright and colorful fruit and veggies. When you prep your fruit and veggies be sure to store them in see through containers and place them on the fridge shelves in plain sight. When you have foods that are easily accessible and look inviting, it will entice you to choose healthier options more often.
Bored with the same old foods? Try something new!!! Your eyes are not deceiving you – this is a green cauliflower!
I was planning to make Roasted Cauliflower as a side dish for supper last week and had it on my grocery list. I was quite surprised when I spotted a beautiful display of green cauliflowers right next to the white ones! Have you seen it yet?
What is Green Cauliflower?
- It looks very similar to white cauliflower but is made up of tightly packed lime green florets
- It has a sweet and mild taste, unlike white cauliflower which can taste strong when eaten raw
- The plant is a cross between a cauliflower and a broccoli and can be used in whatever way you would use traditional cauliflower
Cauliflower has Many Heath Benefits:
- It helps to reduce the risk of cancer
- Cauliflower contains anti-inflammatory nutrients to help to fight inflammation
- Is rich in vitamins and minerals
- Helps in reducing the risk of heart disease
- Cauliflower is an important source of dietary fiber for digestive health
Check out these recipes!
Small changes lead to BIG results! Don’t just talk about eating healthier, do something about it!
What new thing are you planning to do today?