- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tbs. reduced sodium tamari
- 1 tbs. sesame oil
- 1 tbs. freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
Pulse the cauliflower in the bowl of a food processor until it resembles rice, about 1- 2 minutes; set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, sesame oil, ginger and pepper; set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a wok or a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion to the wok and cook for about 3 – 4 minutes, stirring often until the onions are translucent. Add the broccoli, carrots, corn and peas, and cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
Stir in cauliflower, pour the sauce over the vegetables and stir constantly, until heated through and the cauliflower is tender, about 3-4 minutes.