- 1 can of artichoke hearts, rinsed and cut into quarters
- Grape tomatoes or small cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. each of dried oregano and basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Put the artichoke hearts, tomatoes and red onion in a bowl and mix well.
Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and spices in a small bowl. Pour, as needed, into the vegetables and mix well. Adjust the seasonings if you have more vegetables in your salad.
Make ahead and refrigerate. Serve chilled or at room temperature.